If you missed Wednesday’s session about how to price a website, you’re in luck! We have it recorded and you can now watch it at your convenience. Watch the video and see the new price estimator on our website.
Upcoming Trainings – QSS Starts Monday!
Quick Start Session – October 22nd – 26th 1 – 2 pm PST. Join Patrice as she shows you how to create a Rapid Deploy Ultra Internet Solution. Register Today.
Module of the Month – Multi- User Admin – This module allows a company to add an unlimited number of Administrative users with various and controlled levels of access. This module is regularly $200 but for the month of October, you can get it for $150.
Upgrade Special Extended through October: We recently released Version 3.9R5. The latest version includes a more flexible mobile solution, social media integration, customizable per page backgrounds and many more goodies. Through the end of October, we are offering upgrades on all eligible sites for just $50. Contact us today to see if your site is eligible for this seamless upgrade.
Daily Motivation- Big failure, big success. 12 people to keep you going.
- Oprah was fired from one of her early anchor gigs, after being labeled “unfit for TV.”
- Tim Ferriss had 26 publishing rejections for The 4-Hour Workweek — which spent months on The New York Times Bestseller list.
- Twilight author Stephenie Meyer had 9 rejections from literary agents, and then…a $750,000 three-book deal.
- Lady Gaga was dropped by Island Def Jam Records after only three months.
- Project Runway winner Christian Siriano was rejected by the Fashion Institute of Technology. After winning Project Runway, his fashion line brought in $1.2 million in the first two years.
- Abraham Lincoln had less than five years of formal education.
- Marilyn Monroe was booted from 20th Century-Fox, after producers declared her “unattractive.”
- Beethoven was almost completely deaf when he composed “The Ode To Joy.” He removed the legs from his piano and placed it on the floor, letting the vibrations resonate through his body.
- Emily Dickinson had just a handful of poems published during her lifetime-out of over 1,800 completed works.
- Louisa May Alcott was encouraged by her family to find work as a household servant. She wrote Little Women, instead.
- Verdi was rejected from a prestigious music conservatory in Milan, because he “wasn’t talented enough.” He wrote 28 operas, including La Traviata, Aida, and Othello.
- Michael Jordan was cut from his high school basketball team.